March 11th &12th
It’s that time of year again for the celebration of Purim!
• Reading of the Megillah (book of Esther), which recounts the story of the Purim miracle. This is done once on the eve of Purim and then again on the following day.
• Giving money gifts to at least two poor people.
• Sending gifts of two kinds of food to at least one person.
• A festive Purim feast, which often includes wine or other intoxicating beverages.
Need safe transportation while doing your traveling for your holiday?
Let us be your safe travel.
• 20 passenger Black Cadillac Escalade / White Hummer
- White 16 passenger
- Black 26 passenger
- White 40 passenger with Bathroom
What are you waiting for give us a call today!!
The earlier you make your reservation the better!!